How to Apply HydrophobNeo?
HydrophobNeo water repellent compositions are designed to impart water repellent and frost resistant properties to building materials and protect concrete, stone, masonry, wood, glass surfaces from moisture penetration without altering the natural appearance of the structures. HydrophobNeo compositions are ready to use and easy to use. At the same time there are a few moments that are extremely important and need to be mentioned – 4 “YES” & 4 “NO”.
How to apply HydrophobNeo?
- Always perform a test application to a small area of surface for proper penetration on each type of surface before starting full-scale application to determine suitability and final appearance.
- Remove dust, dirt, oils, efflorescence, wax, coatings or other foreign matter that might block or interfere with product penetration.
- Application must be to clean, dry to slightly damp surfaces. HydrophobNeo-S water repellent agent may be applied both to dry and damp surfaces of building constructions. But application to a dry surface is prefered. The HydrophobNeo composition can be sprayed, brushed or rolled.
- Remove excess of the composition with a dry cloth or sponge. Drying time: two to six hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
What is not recommended?
- Do not use the composition instead of waterproofing materials.
- The composition should not be used for the treatment of articles made of any polymeric materials (plastics).
- Prevent from being spilled or over sprayed onto glass surfaces.
- Do not use the composition on metal surfaces.
We have prepared a short how-to guide so as to help you to apply HydrophobNeo water-repellent compositions properly. In this short video we are talking only about the most important things you need to know before starting HydrophobNeo treatment. All necessary details at a glance. It’s time to find out the instructions for use.
For more information, please refer to the Product Documents.