Water Repellent Agent For Wood
Why are HydrophobNeo water repellent compositions so effective?
What’s the difference between water repellents and other protective coatings?
HydrophobNeo-W water repellent agent is one of our unique products, specially designed for better protection of wood surfaces from moisture penetration and water saturation.
- forms a water repellent layer within the material;
- preserves vapour permeability, allows wood constructions to breathe;
- prevents wood deformation and cracking;
- does not change wood natural color and structure;
- is safe for human health and environment.
This short video demonstrates how treated with HydrophobNeo-W surfaces repel water.
It’s fantastic! Just have a look!